Brett Warnock began publishing in 1995 with the anthology TOP SHELF. Created in the spirit of promoting the careers of up-and-coming cartoonists, the anthology has since grown in scope and size, garnering critical accolades, as well as Best Anthology nominations from both the Harvey and Ignatz Awards. This anthology helped Top Shelf become a leader in discovering and showcasing the vanguard of the alternative comics scene. -- 176 pages, Perfect Bound Anthology.
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
$24.99 (US)Add to Cart
$4.99 (US)Add to Cart
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- In this month's PREVIEWS catalog: fantasy action meets family heartbreak in the irresistible SUPERS! August 9, 2018
- Kim Dwinell announces Surfside Girls sequel for 2019 July 20, 2018
- George Takei’s graphic memoir They Called Us Enemy coming in 2019 July 19, 2018
- COME AGAIN... to San Diego Comic-Con International! July 13, 2018
- Carolyn Nowak has arrived. Welcome to GIRL TOWN! June 14, 2018