Brett Warnock began publishing in 1995 with the anthology TOP SHELF. Created in the spirit of promoting the careers of up-and-coming cartoonists, the anthology has since grown in scope and size, garnering critical accolades, as well as Best Anthology nominations from both the Harvey and Ignatz Awards. This anthology helped Top Shelf become a leader in discovering and showcasing the vanguard of the alternative comics scene.
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- IDW Publishing Launches Spanish Language Graphic Novel Program in North America November 22, 2019
- Happy Halloween! Tonight, JOHNNY BOO meets THE MIDNIGHT MONSTERS! October 31, 2019
- COSMOKNIGHTS and Campbell lead a stellar SPX lineup! September 11, 2019
- Order Now the Signed & Numbered Edition of THEY CALLED US ENEMY — Still a New York Times Bestseller! August 21, 2019
- LUPUS and A RADICAL SHIFT OF GRAVITY Bring Existential Sci-Fi to Fall 2019! August 21, 2019