Not for the weak of heart, Josh's incredibly drawn comics are a disturbing exposé on the dark side of the American Dream, pointing out the sometimes ludicrous underbelly of Democracy and Prosperity. His delicious art and unusual concepts are simply mind-boggling. Fans of Ivan Brunetti's SCHIZO, Pete Sickman-Garner's HEY, MISTER and Johnny Ryan's ANGRY YOUTH COMIX will definitely want to "get Happy." ADULTS ONLY. -- 32 pages
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016