Brett Warnock began publishing in 1995 with the anthology TOP SHELF. Created in the spirit of promoting the careers of up-and-coming cartoonists, the anthology has since grown in scope and size, garnering critical accolades, as well as Best Anthology nominations from both the Harvey and Ignatz Awards. This anthology helped Top Shelf become a leader in discovering and showcasing the vanguard of the alternative comics scene. -- 80 pages
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016