Join an underground gypsy/cirkus group for their gut-busting, bladder-shattering performances in a gay bar and an underground party in New York City, in Josh Simmons' concluding chapter of his Cirkus diary travelogue. Also, scary monsters, some dream cartoon gals, as well as an ode to the fairer gender of the human species. The Final Chapter in the 4-issue mini-series of Happy. ADULTS ONLY. -- 32 pages
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016