Bones the bass player, youngest member of premier jazz band Bughouse, is on the lam from the law! Framed by gangster Johnny Muggles, Bones heads south to Mexico while things cool off in Bugtown. Intrigue, romance and some very funky rockin' blues ensue as our man Bones hooks up with a group of Mexican musicians. Throw in a spooky local legend about a seductive sorceress, and you have an edgy and illuminating coming of age story for Bones the bass player. The stand-alone sequel to Bughouse. -- 96 pages.
$19.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- George Takei brings THEY CALLED US ENEMY to Comic-Con in three stunning editions! July 10, 2019
- San Diego Comic-Con 2019 is our biggest ever — with George Takei and so much more! July 10, 2019
- Jaw-dropping Fall books on the way! June 14, 2019
- Numerous nods for Top Shelf talent at 2019 Eisner Awards! April 26, 2019
- April solicits: A LETTER TO JO and JOHNNY BOO Book 10! April 25, 2019