Bones the bass player, youngest member of premier jazz band Bughouse, is on the lam from the law! Framed by gangster Johnny Muggles, Bones heads south to Mexico while things cool off in Bugtown. Intrigue, romance and some very funky rockin' blues ensue as our man Bones hooks up with a group of Mexican musicians. Throw in a spooky local legend about a seductive sorceress, and you have an edgy and illuminating coming of age story for Bones the bass player. The stand-alone sequel to Bughouse. -- 96 pages.
Recent News RSS
- George Takei's THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins APALA Award! January 27, 2020
- Kochalka's epic MONKEY VS. ROBOT is reborn! Pat Grant's THE GROT and more... January 24, 2020
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THEY CALLED US ENEMY win Top 10 honors from YALSA! January 14, 2020
- IDW and Smithsonian Enterprises Announce Groundbreaking Graphic Novel Publishing Program January 8, 2020
- Top Shelf's graphic novels are the Best Books of the Year! December 18, 2019