Top Shelf Productions is proud to present Alan Moore's all-new performance CD from the Steven Severin's RE: label. Following on from the critical acclaim of last year's THE HIGHBURY WORKING, Alan Moore turns his psychogeographic eye to the life and works of William Blake. Originally performed at London's Purcell Rooms as part of this year's William Blake retrospective, ANGEL PASSAGE is a hallucinatory whirl through Blake's mystical world, told in the magickal words of Moore and set to the mesmeric musical moods of Tim Perkins. ANGEL PASSAGE is proof positive of Moore's position as a storyteller of enchanting proportions. Alan Moore collectors won't want to miss the opportunity to pick up this rare Alan Moore import.
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- Coming in July: LOVE ADDICT and a Hardcover UNDERWATER WELDER! May 4, 2016
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016