Top Shelf Productions is proud to present Alan Moore's all-new performance CD from the Steven Severin's RE: label. Following on from the critical acclaim of THE HIGHBURY WORKING & ANGEL PASSAGE, Alan Moore turns his psychogeographic eye to the history of the earth, the moon, the universe, Oliver Cromwell, and the Pre-Raphaelites. English revolutionary Cromwell was dug up three years after his death in order to be executed. The Pre-Raphaelite beauty Lizzie Siddal was exhumed eleven years after hers so that Rossetti could retrieve his manuscript book of poems, given to her in her death as a token of his eternal love. These were not our promised resurrections. Alan Moore fans won't want to miss the opportunity to pick up this perfect companion piece to the comic book of the same name by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell. (on Steven Severin's RE: label)
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016