As Alan Moore fans are well aware, Mr. Moore is not usually one for the public spotlight. In fact, the most commonly seen photo of Alan is the same one originally used for the back cover of Watchmen -- taken almost 20 years ago! Last year, José Villarrubia conducted a long photo session with Alan Moore at his home in Northampton, and from that exquisite batch, Top Shelf presents the first ever, official portrait of Alan Moore. José, the master digital artist and photographer (for books like the Eisner-nominated Veils and Promethea), and Eisner-nominated colorist (Fantastic Four: 1234, Sentry, Hellshock and Cage), beautifully captures the essence of Alan in this striking image suitable for framing.
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- TCAF 2018: James Kochalka, Eddie Campbell, Brenda Hickey, Bobby Curnow, Carolyn Nowak, & more! May 10, 2018
- Get blown away by HIS DREAM OF THE SKYLAND in August! May 10, 2018
- Eisners 2018: HOME TIME is on a roll! April 26, 2018
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018