Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
Recent News RSS
- Happiness Is… Funny Things: A Comic Strip Biography of Charles M. Schulz November 30, 2022
- Awesome new books for kids, teens, & families: out now! October 1, 2022
- 25 years of Top Shelf @ SPX! September 16, 2022
- Three more Top Shelf titles in development for TV! August 12, 2022
- Celebrate with Top Shelf at San Diego Comic-Con! July 21, 2022