Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- Happiness Is… Funny Things: A Comic Strip Biography of Charles M. Schulz November 30, 2022
- Awesome new books for kids, teens, & families: out now! October 1, 2022
- 25 years of Top Shelf @ SPX! September 16, 2022
- Three more Top Shelf titles in development for TV! August 12, 2022
- Celebrate with Top Shelf at San Diego Comic-Con! July 21, 2022