Details Magazine calls HEY, MISTER "America's funniest comic book." Join Pete's hilarious cast of misfits, Young Tim, Mister, and Aunt Mary, as they get drunk, party naked, and dissect everything sacred in Western civilization with their razor-edged and sardonic philosophies. Witness through our heroes' lives the decay of American morality as we know it. There are eight comic books to date (and three trade paperbacks listed in the graphic novel section). -- 32 pages
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
$9.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- TCAF 2018: James Kochalka, Eddie Campbell, Brenda Hickey, Bobby Curnow, Carolyn Nowak, & more! May 10, 2018
- Get blown away by HIS DREAM OF THE SKYLAND in August! May 10, 2018
- Eisners 2018: HOME TIME is on a roll! April 26, 2018
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018