A small boy finds himself deep within the timeless ocean, directly between a pack of artifact guarding sharks and a manipulative civilization of marriage seeking octopi. Throw in selfish parents, the postal system, and a cockroach tree and you've got the premier epic story from New Hampshire's most eligible bachelor, Dan James. This largely wordless narrative is only matched in elegance by the strikingly stylistic use of brush line and solid mass to seal the fate of one spineless, yet resilient child. A must-have for any self-respecting bachelor. -- 56 pages, Diamond: NOV032620
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016