So what is The Staros Report? A glorified fanzine? The annual ramblings of a wanna-be? A 100-page discussion of the most intelligent and innovative comics in the industry? Right, on all counts! It's mostly, dare I say it, "words," but if you love comics as much as Chris Staros does, take the time to read it. It should point you to something new. -- 96 pages
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016