Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
$24.99 (US)Add to Cart
$4.99 (US)Add to Cart
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- In this month's PREVIEWS catalog: fantasy action meets family heartbreak in the irresistible SUPERS! August 9, 2018
- Kim Dwinell announces Surfside Girls sequel for 2019 July 20, 2018
- George Takei’s graphic memoir They Called Us Enemy coming in 2019 July 19, 2018
- COME AGAIN... to San Diego Comic-Con International! July 13, 2018
- Carolyn Nowak has arrived. Welcome to GIRL TOWN! June 14, 2018