Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
$39.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- George Takei's THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins APALA Award! January 27, 2020
- Kochalka's epic MONKEY VS. ROBOT is reborn! Pat Grant's THE GROT and more... January 24, 2020
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THEY CALLED US ENEMY win Top 10 honors from YALSA! January 14, 2020
- IDW and Smithsonian Enterprises Announce Groundbreaking Graphic Novel Publishing Program January 8, 2020
- Top Shelf's graphic novels are the Best Books of the Year! December 18, 2019