Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
Recent News RSS
- The JEKYLL ISLAND CHRONICLES commemorate Veterans Day with a very special fundraiser November 9, 2018
- Johnny Boo is back! In fact... JOHNNY BOO IS KING!?! November 8, 2018
- George Takei presents THEY CALLED US ENEMY to school librarians November 1, 2018
- BELZEBUBS: Juggling work and family can be… hell. October 12, 2018
- Young & old alike will get lost in the lush adventures of YE! October 12, 2018