Michael Slack's Xeric Award winning comic, "Land of O" -- a stunning debut of dark, humorous short stories. Set in a dystopian third world America, the "Land of O" is 32 pages of amazingly rendered graphite illustrations. Chronicling the lives of a cast of repulsive characters living in the fallout of glutinous over consumption, greedy global capitalism, and excessive genetic tinkering, this debut is not to be missed. -- 32 pages, Comic Book, Diamond: JUN022521
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
$9.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- TCAF 2018: James Kochalka, Eddie Campbell, Brenda Hickey, Bobby Curnow, Carolyn Nowak, & more! May 10, 2018
- Get blown away by HIS DREAM OF THE SKYLAND in August! May 10, 2018
- Eisners 2018: HOME TIME is on a roll! April 26, 2018
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018