Michael Slack's Xeric Award winning comic, "Land of O" -- a stunning debut of dark, humorous short stories. Set in a dystopian third world America, the "Land of O" is 32 pages of amazingly rendered graphite illustrations. Chronicling the lives of a cast of repulsive characters living in the fallout of glutinous over consumption, greedy global capitalism, and excessive genetic tinkering, this debut is not to be missed. -- 32 pages, Comic Book, Diamond: JUN022521
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016