Billy Dogma - the last romantic anti-hero - is so confused, his guns shoot everything but bullets. Come witness his surrealistic "battles" with the most bizarre group of adversaries ever assembled, as his girlfriend, Jane Legit, questions his grip on reality, yet unconditionally encourages his imagination. At first, you might think this book is an action-adventure story, but it's cleverly about everything else. Never before have the ironies of daily life been made clearer or more palatable than through this ingenious story line.
by Aaron Renier
Recent News RSS
- Jealousy is an art — in James Albon's HER BARK & HER BITE! January 11, 2017
- New CHESTER 5000 from Jess Fink in stores soon! January 11, 2017
- BOX OFFICE POISON returns — in full color! January 11, 2017
- GUMBALLS Launch Party in Portland! January 11, 2017
- MARCH: BOOK THREE makes history by winning National Book Award November 17, 2016