Billy Dogma - the last romantic anti-hero - is so confused, his guns shoot everything but bullets. Come witness his surrealistic "battles" with the most bizarre group of adversaries ever assembled, as his girlfriend, Jane Legit, questions his grip on reality, yet unconditionally encourages his imagination. At first, you might think this book is an action-adventure story, but it's cleverly about everything else. Never before have the ironies of daily life been made clearer or more palatable than through this ingenious story line.
Recent News RSS
- Jaw-dropping Fall books on the way! June 14, 2019
- Numerous nods for Top Shelf talent at 2019 Eisner Awards! April 26, 2019
- April solicits: A LETTER TO JO and JOHNNY BOO Book 10! April 25, 2019
- George Takei unveils first look at THEY CALLED US ENEMY March 28, 2019
- March solicits: NOCTURNE, WHY DID WE TRUST HIM, and more FROM HELL! March 20, 2019