Get ready for CBA Reloaded as the two-time Eisner award-winning magazine -- devoted to the celebration of comics both old and new -- is relaunching with a vengeance under the Top Shelf banner! In honor of our revamp, comics legends Neal Adams and Alex Ross team-up for the first time to contribute a brand-spankin' new cover featuring the Man of Steel, as we explore "The Art of Dynamic Realism" in new comprehensive interviews with both artists (spotlighting plenty of rarely-seen and unpublished Ross and Adams art). Plus, CBA continues its exhaustive examinations of comics past, this time with the definitive history of Arcade, The Comics Revue, the seminal 1970s underground comix showcase helmed by Robert Crumb, Art Spiegelman, and Bill Griffith. Also, superb science-fiction author Michael Moorcock discusses the comic book adaptations of his work, as well as on-going four-color collaborations with artist Walter Simonson. While we're at it, let's throw in a Craig Thompson sketchbook, the story behind Tod Holton -- Super Green Beret (!), a 16-page color section, reviews & news, columns by our regular contributors, plus more surprises! -- 128 pages
Recent News RSS
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018
- Liz Prince invites you to LOOK BACK & LAUGH! - coming in July March 28, 2018
- Kevin Eastman & Simon Bisley's over-the-top BODYCOUNT! - coming this summer March 28, 2018
- HOME TIME nominated for two awards! March 15, 2018