Sporting a glowing introduction by the master of "veiled autobiography," Eddie Campbell, this graphic novel features all of Glenn Dakin's ABE stories from the British comix scene. If you're not familiar with Dakin's work, Glenn has, for the last nineteen years, been one of England's best alternative comics creators. ABE is not only regarded as a milestone in the world of fanciful autobiography, but it's a must read for fans of ALEC or anyone who's interested in astute, witty, and profound observations of life and living. -- 176 pages.
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016