Liz Prince is ALONE FOREVER in a town near you!
February 1, 2014
Can you believe it's February already? Just in time for Valentine's Day, we've got a new release from the author of the award-winning fan-favorite Will You Still Love Me If I Wet the Bed?
Yes, Liz Prince debuts her much-anticipated new book Alone Forever this week (in stores February 5)!
But why let her be ALONE FOREVER when you can MEET LIZ PRINCE at one of her many events this month?
Liz hits the road with her new book:
- Tuesday, Feb 11: Book release party at Brookline Booksmith (Boston, MA)
- Liz Prince interviewed live on stage by Tim Finn, professor at Art Institute of Boston, and owner of Hub Comics
- Plus caption contest!
- Sunday, Feb 16: LA Zine Fest (Los Angeles, CA)
- Friday, Feb 21: Mission: Comics and Art (San Francisco, CA) with Alec Longstreth
- Saturday, Feb 22: Dr. Comics and Mr. Games (Oakland, CA) with Alec Longstreth
And that's not all! Liz has expanded her reach by sending awesome prints of various Alone Forever comic strips for you to view and purchase at these worldwide gallery shows!
Hope to see you on the road! For more details and a 7-page preview of the book, click here.