COSMOKNIGHTS (BOOK TWO) is now in stores everywhere!
June 14, 2023
Praise for Cosmoknights (Book Two):
- "This sequel raises the stakes... in exciting action scenes and sweet romantic subplots. The illustrations offer bursts of hot colors and beautiful sequences that highlight the queer, multiracial cast. A gripping feminist space adventure." — Kirkus Reviews
- "I was absolutely obsessed with the first volume and this second one took my breath away. The space gays are still rescuing princesses and fighting the patriarchy, but the characters grow so much in this volume. Their relationships deepen and we are reminded that found family is powerful. On top of all that, the art is dazzling. I never want the adventures to end." — Rose H., Powell's Books
What are they saying on Goodreads?
- "Cosmoknights is BACK with bigger thrills, higher stakes and what is honestly an even better volume than the already amazing first one. Incredibly fun and also incredibly queer."
- "100% the best graphic novel I have ever read."
- "It is unbelievably touching to see a whole cast of wonderful sapphic characters as they show up for each other, (sometimes begrudgingly) work together, fall in love, AND go on adventures! In space! With pirates! This series genuinely feels like a gift."
- "Really deepens its exploration into the deeper lore of the Cosmoknights universe... As always, the art is absolutely stunning, breathtaking, bar none some of the most beautiful art in the graphic novel scene... I feel so blessed and grateful to be alive."
- "HOT BABE COUNT IS THROUGH THE ACTUAL ROOF HOLY CRAPAMOLE every time a new character was even briefly introduced my knees were shaking and i was grinning like an idiot."
- "I am really here for this deepening of the story from a fun adventure into a more fully rounded tale."
- "One word? Fabulous."
Escape was just the beginning. The sensational “gays in space” webcomic/graphic novel returns, with new faces, long-awaited reunions, higher stakes, and more thrilling action!
Pan has finally escaped her dead-end planet, piecing together a new sort of family with the rebel gladiators Bee & Cass and the mysterious hacktivist Kate. They’ve even rescued a princess… but what if this princess has her own ideas? Whatever happened to Pan’s childhood friend Tara? And if they become galactic fugitives, will the immense pressure of life on the run threaten to tear them apart just in time for the biggest heist of their lives?
Cosmoknights (Book Two) By Hannah Templer
ISBN 978-1-60309-511-2 | $24.99 (US) | 280 pages
Full-color softcover graphic novel with flaps, 7” x 10” | For teen & adult readers
In stores today!
Order from your comic shop or bookseller!