Massive Fall Digital Sale! Plus: Kindle MatchBook!
November 13, 2013
TWO big announcements from the world of Top Shelf Digital today:
First, we're kicking off a massive SALE, across all digital platforms, temporarily slashing prices on dozens of our most beloved graphic novels!
We don't have room to list them all here, but to give you a taste:
- Pinocchio, Vampire Slayer #1 (debuting today!) by Van Jensen & Dusty Higgins
- March: Book One by Rep. John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, & Nate Powell
- Nemo: Heart of Ice by Alan Moore & Kevin O'Neill
- All these awesome new releases for $3.99 each: We Can Fix It! by Jess Fink, Crater XV by Kevin Cannon, Heck by Zander Cannon, The From Hell Companion by Alan Moore & Eddie Campbell, A Matter of Life by Jeffrey Brown, Monster on the Hill by Rob Harrell, and God Is Disappointed in You by Mark Russell & Shannon Wheeler
- Alec: The Years Have Pants by Eddie Campbell
- The Underwater Welder by Jeff Lemire
- Wizzywig by Ed Piskor
- From Hell by Alan Moore & Eddie Campbell
- Gingerbread Girl by Paul Tobin & Colleen Coover
- Awesome all-ages comics for $2.99, like Incredible Change-Bots by Jeffrey Brown, Monkey Vs. Robot by James Kochalka, and Spiral-Bound by Aaron Renier
- And so much more!
Go ahead, poke around, get lost in there! With prices like these, you really can't go wrong.
Add a digital edition to your print purchase with Kindle MatchBook!
On top of that, we know that many of you love the beauty of our books as physical objects, but also want the convenience of a digital edition that you can read on the go. So we're announcing that many of our books are now available in Amazon's Kindle MatchBook program! If you've bought certain Top Shelf titles from Amazon in the past, or will in the future, you have the option to scoop up a digital version for just a few bucks more! So far the program applies to titles like March: Book One, God Is Disappointed in You, From Hell, Essex County, Wizzywig, Monster on the Hill, Johnny Boo, Owly, and more! Head to Amazon's Kindle MatchBook page to see which of your purchases are eligible for this convenient digital add-on.