Here at Top Shelf, we have a wonderful year planned -- and after much preparation, we've finally announced our complete 2011 lineup (on this web page)! And since we're so proud and excited about these books, we decided to share some of the fun with you. That's why we've whipped up a special treat: The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune. So, not only is our complete 2011 line of books available for browsing and pre-order in our web catalog (here), but all year long we'll be giving away the tongue-in-cheek Tribune at conventions through the year (or you can order one here). It's packed with news, jokes, charts, facts, teaser images, and more, all about the Top Shelf books & authors coming out this year. Or you can simply read the whole thing here at our website. The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune: Real Books. Fake News.
Recent News RSS
- Saving WARD'S VALLEY Will Be Gnome Mean Feat! January 10, 2018
- "Pay What You Want" for 25 of our greatest books — and support great charities — with Humble Bundle! January 10, 2018
- SH*T MY PRESIDENT SAYS gallery show at Mar-A-Lago! January 10, 2018
- The key to success on prom night? Wearing the right suit. December 4, 2017
- Introducing Sashko Danylenko with CAT 'N' BAT! December 4, 2017