Here at Top Shelf, we have a wonderful year planned -- and after much preparation, we've finally announced our complete 2011 lineup (on this web page)! And since we're so proud and excited about these books, we decided to share some of the fun with you. That's why we've whipped up a special treat: The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune. So, not only is our complete 2011 line of books available for browsing and pre-order in our web catalog (here), but all year long we'll be giving away the tongue-in-cheek Tribune at conventions through the year (or you can order one here). It's packed with news, jokes, charts, facts, teaser images, and more, all about the Top Shelf books & authors coming out this year. Or you can simply read the whole thing here at our website. The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune: Real Books. Fake News.
by Aaron Renier
Recent News RSS
- Jealousy is an art — in James Albon's HER BARK & HER BITE! January 11, 2017
- New CHESTER 5000 from Jess Fink in stores soon! January 11, 2017
- BOX OFFICE POISON returns — in full color! January 11, 2017
- GUMBALLS Launch Party in Portland! January 11, 2017
- MARCH: BOOK THREE makes history by winning National Book Award November 17, 2016