Here at Top Shelf, we have a wonderful year planned -- and after much preparation, we've finally announced our complete 2011 lineup (on this web page)! And since we're so proud and excited about these books, we decided to share some of the fun with you. That's why we've whipped up a special treat: The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune. So, not only is our complete 2011 line of books available for browsing and pre-order in our web catalog (here), but all year long we'll be giving away the tongue-in-cheek Tribune at conventions through the year (or you can order one here). It's packed with news, jokes, charts, facts, teaser images, and more, all about the Top Shelf books & authors coming out this year. Or you can simply read the whole thing here at our website. The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune: Real Books. Fake News.
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- Announcing ROOTS and BOTTLED, two gripping graphic novels for September! June 9, 2017
- Shannon Wheeler Will Livetweet "Sh*t My President Says" Thursday June 7, 2017
- Now in Previews: Sh*t My President Says, Spacebat & the Fugitives, and new Korgi! May 10, 2017
- Top Shelf at TCAF with Nate Powell, James Albon, and more! May 9, 2017
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Nominated for Eisner Award! May 2, 2017