Here at Top Shelf, we have a wonderful year planned -- and after much preparation, we've finally announced our complete 2011 lineup (on this web page)! And since we're so proud and excited about these books, we decided to share some of the fun with you. That's why we've whipped up a special treat: The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune. So, not only is our complete 2011 line of books available for browsing and pre-order in our web catalog (here), but all year long we'll be giving away the tongue-in-cheek Tribune at conventions through the year (or you can order one here). It's packed with news, jokes, charts, facts, teaser images, and more, all about the Top Shelf books & authors coming out this year. Or you can simply read the whole thing here at our website. The 2011 Top Shelf Tribune: Real Books. Fake News.
$4.99 (US)Add to Cart
$4.99 (US)Coming Soon
$19.99 (US)Add to Cart
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- George Takei’s graphic memoir They Called Us Enemy coming in 2019 July 19, 2018
- COME AGAIN... to San Diego Comic-Con International! July 13, 2018
- Carolyn Nowak has arrived. Welcome to GIRL TOWN! June 14, 2018
- Announcing FROM HELL: MASTER EDITION June 1, 2018
- TCAF 2018: James Kochalka, Eddie Campbell, Brenda Hickey, Bobby Curnow, Carolyn Nowak, & more! May 10, 2018