Brett Warnock began publishing in 1995 with the anthology TOP SHELF. Created in the spirit of promoting the careers of up-and-coming cartoonists, the anthology has since grown in scope and size, garnering critical accolades, as well as Best Anthology nominations from both the Harvey and Ignatz Awards. This anthology helped Top Shelf become a leader in discovering and showcasing the vanguard of the alternative comics scene. -- 176 pages, Perfect Bound Anthology.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH Nominated for National Book Award September 12, 2016
- Congressman John Lewis's MARCH Dominates New York Times Bestseller List August 15, 2016
- MARCH Outsells Every Book in America Except New Harry Potter August 3, 2016
- MARCH: BOOK THREE is here — and on Rachel Maddow tonight! August 2, 2016
- Deluxe Comic-Con Editions - Now Available! August 2, 2016