Tulip and his brother Rowan have left the simple comforts of their small Scottish island with a plan: to grow succulent, organic vegetables in an idyllic market garden, and to open a restaurant to bring these wholesome culinary delights to the polluted sprawl of London. The world of fine dining seems an impossibly competitive place... until they discover a mysteriously, deliriously scrumptious new mushroom that brings diners in droves, catapulting their small restaurant to success beyond their wildest dreams. Now, pressured by the demands of a hungry city, Tulip is desperate to crack the secret of the mushroom's growth. But must he sacrifice his ideals, his integrity, and even his own brother, to feed his own insatiable ambition? -- a 320-page full-color softcover graphic novel with 3” French flaps, 7" x 8.5"
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- Coming in January: Prepare to open PARENTHESIS by Elodie Durand! September 25, 2020
- Kochalka lands in stores: Glork Patrol and a new Johnny Boo! September 25, 2020
- THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins American Book Award and NCS Reuben Award September 25, 2020
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THE LAB score Ignatz nominations! September 1, 2020
- One Book, One San Diego selects THEY CALLED US ENEMY! August 31, 2020