Top Shelf Productions is proud to present Alan Moore's all-new performance CD from the Steven Severin's RE: label. Following on from the critical acclaim of THE HIGHBURY WORKING & ANGEL PASSAGE, Alan Moore turns his psychogeographic eye to the history of the earth, the moon, the universe, Oliver Cromwell, and the Pre-Raphaelites. English revolutionary Cromwell was dug up three years after his death in order to be executed. The Pre-Raphaelite beauty Lizzie Siddal was exhumed eleven years after hers so that Rossetti could retrieve his manuscript book of poems, given to her in her death as a token of his eternal love. These were not our promised resurrections. Alan Moore fans won't want to miss the opportunity to pick up this perfect companion piece to the comic book of the same name by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell. (on Steven Severin's RE: label)
Recent News RSS
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018
- Liz Prince invites you to LOOK BACK & LAUGH! - coming in July March 28, 2018
- Kevin Eastman & Simon Bisley's over-the-top BODYCOUNT! - coming this summer March 28, 2018
- HOME TIME nominated for two awards! March 15, 2018