Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
Recent News RSS
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018
- Liz Prince invites you to LOOK BACK & LAUGH! - coming in July March 28, 2018
- Kevin Eastman & Simon Bisley's over-the-top BODYCOUNT! - coming this summer March 28, 2018
- HOME TIME nominated for two awards! March 15, 2018