Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- Announcing ROOTS and BOTTLED, two gripping graphic novels for September! June 9, 2017
- Shannon Wheeler Will Livetweet "Sh*t My President Says" Thursday June 7, 2017
- Now in Previews: Sh*t My President Says, Spacebat & the Fugitives, and new Korgi! May 10, 2017
- Top Shelf at TCAF with Nate Powell, James Albon, and more! May 9, 2017
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Nominated for Eisner Award! May 2, 2017