Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
by Aaron Renier
Recent News RSS
- MARCH: BOOK THREE makes history by winning National Book Award November 17, 2016
- Lauren Purje knows YOU MIGHT BE AN ARTIST IF... November 1, 2016
- MARCH Adopted by Atlanta Public Schools October 24, 2016
- Christian Slade's KORGI returns! October 20, 2016
- RETURN OF THE DAPPER MEN Comes to Top Shelf! October 10, 2016