Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Headlines Huge Comic-Con for Top Shelf in 2016! July 15, 2016
- New Hardcover Edition of Moore & Campbell's Masterpiece FROM HELL Reaches Stores in September July 15, 2016
- Top Shelf Graphic Novels Win Three PubWest Book Design Awards! June 8, 2016
- March: Book Three — John Lewis's award-winning trilogy concludes in August! June 7, 2016
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016