Details Magazine calls HEY, MISTER "America's funniest comic book." Join Pete's hilarious cast of misfits, Young Tim, Mister, and Aunt Mary, as they get drunk, party naked, and dissect everything sacred in Western civilization with their razor-edged and sardonic philosophies. Witness through our heroes' lives the decay of American morality as we know it. There are eight comic books to date (and three trade paperbacks listed in the graphic novel section). -- 24 pages
Recent News RSS
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018
- Liz Prince invites you to LOOK BACK & LAUGH! - coming in July March 28, 2018
- Kevin Eastman & Simon Bisley's over-the-top BODYCOUNT! - coming this summer March 28, 2018
- HOME TIME nominated for two awards! March 15, 2018