This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016