This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
by Aaron Renier
Recent News RSS
- Jealousy is an art — in James Albon's HER BARK & HER BITE! January 11, 2017
- New CHESTER 5000 from Jess Fink in stores soon! January 11, 2017
- BOX OFFICE POISON returns — in full color! January 11, 2017
- GUMBALLS Launch Party in Portland! January 11, 2017
- MARCH: BOOK THREE makes history by winning National Book Award November 17, 2016