This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
Recent News RSS
- Entertainment Weekly unveils our new season! February 8, 2018
- Four delightful Spring releases you can pre-order now! February 8, 2018
- MARCH museum exhibits in San Francisco and New York! February 8, 2018
- Saving WARD'S VALLEY Will Be Gnome Mean Feat! January 10, 2018
- "Pay What You Want" for 25 of our greatest books — and support great charities — with Humble Bundle! January 10, 2018