This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Headlines Huge Comic-Con for Top Shelf in 2016! July 15, 2016
- New Hardcover Edition of Moore & Campbell's Masterpiece FROM HELL Reaches Stores in September July 15, 2016
- Top Shelf Graphic Novels Win Three PubWest Book Design Awards! June 8, 2016
- March: Book Three — John Lewis's award-winning trilogy concludes in August! June 7, 2016
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016