This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
Recent News RSS
- Top Shelf Graphic Novels Win Three PubWest Book Design Awards! June 8, 2016
- March: Book Three — John Lewis's award-winning trilogy concludes in August! June 7, 2016
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016
- Civil Rights Icon John Lewis Brings Graphic Novel Education to NYC Schools! May 5, 2016
- Coming in July: LOVE ADDICT and a Hardcover UNDERWATER WELDER! May 4, 2016