This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
Recent News RSS
- Saving WARD'S VALLEY Will Be Gnome Mean Feat! January 10, 2018
- "Pay What You Want" for 25 of our greatest books — and support great charities — with Humble Bundle! January 10, 2018
- SH*T MY PRESIDENT SAYS gallery show at Mar-A-Lago! January 10, 2018
- The key to success on prom night? Wearing the right suit. December 4, 2017
- Introducing Sashko Danylenko with CAT 'N' BAT! December 4, 2017