This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
$39.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- George Takei's THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins APALA Award! January 27, 2020
- Kochalka's epic MONKEY VS. ROBOT is reborn! Pat Grant's THE GROT and more... January 24, 2020
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THEY CALLED US ENEMY win Top 10 honors from YALSA! January 14, 2020
- IDW and Smithsonian Enterprises Announce Groundbreaking Graphic Novel Publishing Program January 8, 2020
- Top Shelf's graphic novels are the Best Books of the Year! December 18, 2019