This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
$4.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- Save up for Penny Nichols and three more amazing Spring books! February 16, 2019
- Hannah Templer's COSMOKNIGHTS storm the castle starting in March! January 17, 2019
- Koren Shadmi's most stunning graphic novel yet: HIGHWAYMAN. January 12, 2019
- RED PANDA & MOON BEAR save the world before bedtime! December 14, 2018
- April 2019 brings James Albon's lush, political A SHINING BEACON! December 14, 2018