This collection of strips, originally printed in the Chicago weekly "New City," is a uniquely entertaining "spin book" that truly lives up to the ideal of printed interactivity. Brimming with urban insight and witticisms, Charise Mericle work has been in The Stranger, Slant, Ray Gun, Rolling Stone, and the L.A. Weekly.
Recent News RSS
- The JEKYLL ISLAND CHRONICLES commemorate Veterans Day with a very special fundraiser November 9, 2018
- Johnny Boo is back! In fact... JOHNNY BOO IS KING!?! November 8, 2018
- George Takei presents THEY CALLED US ENEMY to school librarians November 1, 2018
- BELZEBUBS: Juggling work and family can be… hell. October 12, 2018
- Young & old alike will get lost in the lush adventures of YE! October 12, 2018