Doublecross has been one of the funniest and longest running minicomics in the biz, and finally, there's going to be a mass edition of one of the best parts of the Doublecross saga. Telling a complete story, this hilarious excerpt has us heading to Queens, New York to get a glimpse of Tony's family life, odd jobs, and soon-to-be girlfriends. ... You'll never look at Kleenex the same way again! - 64 pages, Diamond: STAR15939
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- Civil Rights Icon John Lewis Brings Graphic Novel Education to NYC Schools! May 5, 2016
- Coming in July: LOVE ADDICT and a Hardcover UNDERWATER WELDER! May 4, 2016
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016