120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic Rambo. Collects all the pretty much funny enough Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading. -- Self-published by Nate Beaty and distributed by Top Shelf. -- softcover graphic novel, 8.3" x 5.3"
Recent News RSS
- Entertainment Weekly unveils our new season! February 8, 2018
- Four delightful Spring releases you can pre-order now! February 8, 2018
- MARCH museum exhibits in San Francisco and New York! February 8, 2018
- Saving WARD'S VALLEY Will Be Gnome Mean Feat! January 10, 2018
- "Pay What You Want" for 25 of our greatest books — and support great charities — with Humble Bundle! January 10, 2018