120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic Rambo. Collects all the pretty much funny enough Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading. -- Self-published by Nate Beaty and distributed by Top Shelf. -- softcover graphic novel, 8.3" x 5.3"
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- HOT OFF THE PRESSES: A Radical Shift of Gravity, Camp Spirit, Rascal, and The Lab! April 8, 2020
- Watch Jared Cullum's stunning video trailer for KODI! March 20, 2020
- Nate Powell talks with PBS about MARCH and COME AGAIN! February 22, 2020
- George Takei's THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins APALA Award! January 27, 2020
- Kochalka's epic MONKEY VS. ROBOT is reborn! Pat Grant's THE GROT and more... January 24, 2020