120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic Rambo. Collects all the pretty much funny enough Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading. -- Self-published by Nate Beaty and distributed by Top Shelf. -- softcover graphic novel, 8.3" x 5.3"
$19.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- George Takei brings THEY CALLED US ENEMY to Comic-Con in three stunning editions! July 10, 2019
- San Diego Comic-Con 2019 is our biggest ever — with George Takei and so much more! July 10, 2019
- Jaw-dropping Fall books on the way! June 14, 2019
- Numerous nods for Top Shelf talent at 2019 Eisner Awards! April 26, 2019
- April solicits: A LETTER TO JO and JOHNNY BOO Book 10! April 25, 2019