120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic Rambo. Collects all the pretty much funny enough Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading. -- Self-published by Nate Beaty and distributed by Top Shelf. -- softcover graphic novel, 8.3" x 5.3"
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
$24.99 (US)Add to Cart
$4.99 (US)Add to Cart
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- In this month's PREVIEWS catalog: fantasy action meets family heartbreak in the irresistible SUPERS! August 9, 2018
- Kim Dwinell announces Surfside Girls sequel for 2019 July 20, 2018
- George Takei’s graphic memoir They Called Us Enemy coming in 2019 July 19, 2018
- COME AGAIN... to San Diego Comic-Con International! July 13, 2018
- Carolyn Nowak has arrived. Welcome to GIRL TOWN! June 14, 2018