120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic Rambo. Collects all the pretty much funny enough Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading. -- Self-published by Nate Beaty and distributed by Top Shelf. -- softcover graphic novel, 8.3" x 5.3"
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- IDW Publishing Launches Spanish Language Graphic Novel Program in North America November 22, 2019
- Happy Halloween! Tonight, JOHNNY BOO meets THE MIDNIGHT MONSTERS! October 31, 2019
- COSMOKNIGHTS and Campbell lead a stellar SPX lineup! September 11, 2019
- Order Now the Signed & Numbered Edition of THEY CALLED US ENEMY — Still a New York Times Bestseller! August 21, 2019
- LUPUS and A RADICAL SHIFT OF GRAVITY Bring Existential Sci-Fi to Fall 2019! August 21, 2019