120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic Rambo. Collects all the pretty much funny enough Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading. -- Self-published by Nate Beaty and distributed by Top Shelf. -- softcover graphic novel, 8.3" x 5.3"
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- TCAF 2018: James Kochalka, Eddie Campbell, Brenda Hickey, Bobby Curnow, Carolyn Nowak, & more! May 10, 2018
- Get blown away by HIS DREAM OF THE SKYLAND in August! May 10, 2018
- Eisners 2018: HOME TIME is on a roll! April 26, 2018
- MoCCA 2018 Means MARCH, CAT'N'BAT, and More! April 5, 2018
- Welcome to the story to end all stories.
The final LEAGUE volume begins in June! March 28, 2018