Billy Dogma - the last romantic anti-hero - is so confused, his guns shoot everything but bullets. Come witness his surrealistic "battles" with the most bizarre group of adversaries ever assembled, as his girlfriend, Jane Legit, questions his grip on reality, yet unconditionally encourages his imagination. At first, you might think this book is an action-adventure story, but it's cleverly about everything else. Never before have the ironies of daily life been made clearer or more palatable than through this ingenious story line.
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- Sh*t My President Says breaks the internet! August 15, 2017
- Alan Moore & Kevin O'Neill present The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Volume IV: THE TEMPEST July 20, 2017
- Top Shelf brings an incredible lineup of old friends & new faces to San Diego Comic-Con 2017! July 18, 2017
- Welcome to SUPER TOKYOLAND and I AM A NUMBER! July 6, 2017
- Announcing ROOTS and BOTTLED, two gripping graphic novels for September! June 9, 2017