Billy Dogma - the last romantic anti-hero - is so confused, his guns shoot everything but bullets. Come witness his surrealistic "battles" with the most bizarre group of adversaries ever assembled, as his girlfriend, Jane Legit, questions his grip on reality, yet unconditionally encourages his imagination. At first, you might think this book is an action-adventure story, but it's cleverly about everything else. Never before have the ironies of daily life been made clearer or more palatable than through this ingenious story line.
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- Announcing ROOTS and BOTTLED, two gripping graphic novels for September! June 9, 2017
- Shannon Wheeler Will Livetweet "Sh*t My President Says" Thursday June 7, 2017
- Now in Previews: Sh*t My President Says, Spacebat & the Fugitives, and new Korgi! May 10, 2017
- Top Shelf at TCAF with Nate Powell, James Albon, and more! May 9, 2017
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Nominated for Eisner Award! May 2, 2017