Billy Dogma - the last romantic anti-hero - is so confused, his guns shoot everything but bullets. Come witness his surrealistic "battles" with the most bizarre group of adversaries ever assembled, as his girlfriend, Jane Legit, questions his grip on reality, yet unconditionally encourages his imagination. At first, you might think this book is an action-adventure story, but it's cleverly about everything else. Never before have the ironies of daily life been made clearer or more palatable than through this ingenious story line.
Recent News RSS
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016
- Civil Rights Icon John Lewis Brings Graphic Novel Education to NYC Schools! May 5, 2016
- Coming in July: LOVE ADDICT and a Hardcover UNDERWATER WELDER! May 4, 2016
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016