Billy Dogma - the last romantic anti-hero - is so confused, his guns shoot everything but bullets. Come witness his surrealistic "battles" with the most bizarre group of adversaries ever assembled, as his girlfriend, Jane Legit, questions his grip on reality, yet unconditionally encourages his imagination. At first, you might think this book is an action-adventure story, but it's cleverly about everything else. Never before have the ironies of daily life been made clearer or more palatable than through this ingenious story line.
by Aaron Renier
Recent News RSS
- MARCH: BOOK THREE makes history by winning National Book Award November 17, 2016
- Lauren Purje knows YOU MIGHT BE AN ARTIST IF... November 1, 2016
- MARCH Adopted by Atlanta Public Schools October 24, 2016
- Christian Slade's KORGI returns! October 20, 2016
- RETURN OF THE DAPPER MEN Comes to Top Shelf! October 10, 2016