Join us on the long, strange trip of the unique Alex NiÃ±o! In his first ever full-length interview, the veteran discusses his journey from his start as a "komik" artist in the Philippines to his current work as an animation production designer in Hollywood, U.S.A.! Alex also shares a huge gallery of his artwork, all behind a new Ni-o cover painting starring Captain Fear! We also feature an exhaustive interview with Byron Preiss on his innovative career in publishing. Whether overseeing Steranko's Chandler, Harvey Kurtzman's Strange Adventures or Joe Kubert's Yossel, Byron's worked with them all! Plus CBA Classic presents the most comprehensive look ever at the great Filipino comic book artists -- Nestor Redondo, Alfredo Alcala, and many more-- complete with the history of Filipino Komiks! Also: An all-new Steve Rude sketchbook, as well as our usual news, views'n'reviews, and more cool stuff! -- 112 pages, Diamond: MAR042971
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016