Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016
- Civil Rights Icon John Lewis Brings Graphic Novel Education to NYC Schools! May 5, 2016
- Coming in July: LOVE ADDICT and a Hardcover UNDERWATER WELDER! May 4, 2016
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016