Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- Her ex-lovers are all dead... in THE THREE ROOMS IN VALERIE'S HEAD! September 29, 2017
- New York Comic-Con is next weekend! September 29, 2017
- Ignatz Awards for Jess Fink and Carolyn Nowak! September 29, 2017
- SPX 2017 Marks 20 Years of Top Shelf! September 14, 2017
- Sh*t My President Says breaks the internet! August 15, 2017