Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
$19.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- George Takei brings THEY CALLED US ENEMY to Comic-Con in three stunning editions! July 10, 2019
- San Diego Comic-Con 2019 is our biggest ever — with George Takei and so much more! July 10, 2019
- Jaw-dropping Fall books on the way! June 14, 2019
- Numerous nods for Top Shelf talent at 2019 Eisner Awards! April 26, 2019
- April solicits: A LETTER TO JO and JOHNNY BOO Book 10! April 25, 2019