Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
$19.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- Carolyn Nowak has arrived. Welcome to GIRL TOWN! June 14, 2018
- Announcing FROM HELL: MASTER EDITION June 1, 2018
- TCAF 2018: James Kochalka, Eddie Campbell, Brenda Hickey, Bobby Curnow, Carolyn Nowak, & more! May 10, 2018
- Get blown away by HIS DREAM OF THE SKYLAND in August! May 10, 2018
- Eisners 2018: HOME TIME is on a roll! April 26, 2018