Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
$4.99 (US)Coming Soon
Recent News RSS
- Save up for Penny Nichols and three more amazing Spring books! February 16, 2019
- Hannah Templer's COSMOKNIGHTS storm the castle starting in March! January 17, 2019
- Koren Shadmi's most stunning graphic novel yet: HIGHWAYMAN. January 12, 2019
- RED PANDA & MOON BEAR save the world before bedtime! December 14, 2018
- April 2019 brings James Albon's lush, political A SHINING BEACON! December 14, 2018