Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Headlines Huge Comic-Con for Top Shelf in 2016! July 15, 2016
- New Hardcover Edition of Moore & Campbell's Masterpiece FROM HELL Reaches Stores in September July 15, 2016
- Top Shelf Graphic Novels Win Three PubWest Book Design Awards! June 8, 2016
- March: Book Three — John Lewis's award-winning trilogy concludes in August! June 7, 2016
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016