Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- George Takei's THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins APALA Award! January 27, 2020
- Kochalka's epic MONKEY VS. ROBOT is reborn! Pat Grant's THE GROT and more... January 24, 2020
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THEY CALLED US ENEMY win Top 10 honors from YALSA! January 14, 2020
- IDW and Smithsonian Enterprises Announce Groundbreaking Graphic Novel Publishing Program January 8, 2020
- Top Shelf's graphic novels are the Best Books of the Year! December 18, 2019