Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- The JEKYLL ISLAND CHRONICLES commemorate Veterans Day with a very special fundraiser November 9, 2018
- Johnny Boo is back! In fact... JOHNNY BOO IS KING!?! November 8, 2018
- George Takei presents THEY CALLED US ENEMY to school librarians November 1, 2018
- BELZEBUBS: Juggling work and family can be… hell. October 12, 2018
- Young & old alike will get lost in the lush adventures of YE! October 12, 2018