Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- The key to success on prom night? Wearing the right suit. December 4, 2017
- Introducing Sashko Danylenko with CAT 'N' BAT! December 4, 2017
- 2017 Top Shelf Gift Guide — Graphic Novels for Every Reader! December 4, 2017
- Her ex-lovers are all dead... in THE THREE ROOMS IN VALERIE'S HEAD! September 29, 2017
- New York Comic-Con is next weekend! September 29, 2017