Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- Congressman John Lewis's MARCH Dominates New York Times Bestseller List August 15, 2016
- MARCH Outsells Every Book in America Except New Harry Potter August 3, 2016
- MARCH: BOOK THREE is here — and on Rachel Maddow tonight! August 2, 2016
- Deluxe Comic-Con Editions - Now Available! August 2, 2016
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Headlines Huge Comic-Con for Top Shelf in 2016! July 15, 2016