Bones the bass player, youngest member of premier jazz band Bughouse, is on the lam from the law! Framed by gangster Johnny Muggles, Bones heads south to Mexico while things cool off in Bugtown. Intrigue, romance and some very funky rockin' blues ensue as our man Bones hooks up with a group of Mexican musicians. Throw in a spooky local legend about a seductive sorceress, and you have an edgy and illuminating coming of age story for Bones the bass player. The stand-alone sequel to Bughouse. -- 96 pages.
Written by Steve Nedvidek, Ed Crowell, & Jack Lowe. Illustrated by Moses Nester, with colors by S. J. Miller.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH, FEAR AND LOATHING, and THE STORY OF MY TITS Land Five Eisner Nominations! April 19, 2016
- From their (broken) home to yours: Welcome to THE FUN FAMILY. April 14, 2016
- Pre-order now: the divine second half of Eddie Campbell's epic BACCHUS! April 14, 2016
- The Son Rises in the West... as APOCRYPHA NOW hits Emerald City Comicon! April 5, 2016
- MARCH Wins Awards from Street Lit & Indie Comic Communities! March 30, 2016