An historical novel set in ancient Japan, told with heart and a bellyful of laughs. With his sensitive take on humanity and his completely original artistic vision, Scott Mills' thoughtful tale of early Japan has already proven itself quite popular. ... It has been several thousand years since the end of the last ice age. The waters have warmed and risen, excising great portions of East Asia, while simultaneously creating the cluster of islands we now know as Japan. Across this modest new body of water came many immigrants. Some sought freedom. Some sought fortune. ... When Sun Kim came from Korea to Kyuushuu, the southernmost of the four largest islands of Japan, she was simply looking for a fresh start. ... Complete with panel-by-panel Japanese-language translations, to boot! -- 144 pages.
Recent News RSS
- The JEKYLL ISLAND CHRONICLES commemorate Veterans Day with a very special fundraiser November 9, 2018
- Johnny Boo is back! In fact... JOHNNY BOO IS KING!?! November 8, 2018
- George Takei presents THEY CALLED US ENEMY to school librarians November 1, 2018
- BELZEBUBS: Juggling work and family can be… hell. October 12, 2018
- Young & old alike will get lost in the lush adventures of YE! October 12, 2018