As Alan Moore fans are well aware, Mr. Moore is not usually one for the public spotlight. In fact, the most commonly seen photo of Alan is the same one originally used for the back cover of Watchmen -- taken almost 20 years ago! Last year, José Villarrubia conducted a long photo session with Alan Moore at his home in Northampton, and from that exquisite batch, Top Shelf presents the first ever, official portrait of Alan Moore. José, the master digital artist and photographer (for books like the Eisner-nominated Veils and Promethea), and Eisner-nominated colorist (Fantastic Four: 1234, Sentry, Hellshock and Cage), beautifully captures the essence of Alan in this striking image suitable for framing.
Recent News RSS
- MARCH: BOOK THREE Headlines Huge Comic-Con for Top Shelf in 2016! July 15, 2016
- New Hardcover Edition of Moore & Campbell's Masterpiece FROM HELL Reaches Stores in September July 15, 2016
- Top Shelf Graphic Novels Win Three PubWest Book Design Awards! June 8, 2016
- March: Book Three — John Lewis's award-winning trilogy concludes in August! June 7, 2016
- Top Shelf Tackles TCAF 2016! May 13, 2016