As Alan Moore fans are well aware, Mr. Moore is not usually one for the public spotlight. In fact, the most commonly seen photo of Alan is the same one originally used for the back cover of Watchmen -- taken almost 20 years ago! Last year, José Villarrubia conducted a long photo session with Alan Moore at his home in Northampton, and from that exquisite batch, Top Shelf presents the first ever, official portrait of Alan Moore. José, the master digital artist and photographer (for books like the Eisner-nominated Veils and Promethea), and Eisner-nominated colorist (Fantastic Four: 1234, Sentry, Hellshock and Cage), beautifully captures the essence of Alan in this striking image suitable for framing.
Recent News RSS
- Saving WARD'S VALLEY Will Be Gnome Mean Feat! January 10, 2018
- "Pay What You Want" for 25 of our greatest books — and support great charities — with Humble Bundle! January 10, 2018
- SH*T MY PRESIDENT SAYS gallery show at Mar-A-Lago! January 10, 2018
- The key to success on prom night? Wearing the right suit. December 4, 2017
- Introducing Sashko Danylenko with CAT 'N' BAT! December 4, 2017