As Alan Moore fans are well aware, Mr. Moore is not usually one for the public spotlight. In fact, the most commonly seen photo of Alan is the same one originally used for the back cover of Watchmen -- taken almost 20 years ago! Last year, José Villarrubia conducted a long photo session with Alan Moore at his home in Northampton, and from that exquisite batch, Top Shelf presents the first ever, official portrait of Alan Moore. José, the master digital artist and photographer (for books like the Eisner-nominated Veils and Promethea), and Eisner-nominated colorist (Fantastic Four: 1234, Sentry, Hellshock and Cage), beautifully captures the essence of Alan in this striking image suitable for framing.
$49.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- Sh*t My President Says breaks the internet! August 15, 2017
- Alan Moore & Kevin O'Neill present The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Volume IV: THE TEMPEST July 20, 2017
- Top Shelf brings an incredible lineup of old friends & new faces to San Diego Comic-Con 2017! July 18, 2017
- Welcome to SUPER TOKYOLAND and I AM A NUMBER! July 6, 2017
- Announcing ROOTS and BOTTLED, two gripping graphic novels for September! June 9, 2017